Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Posting from OK...

On my way back to Chicagoland tomorrow, house-hunting adventure complete. 5 days to find and buy something! Didn't get the first choice, but did nail down our second at a nice little discount. Closing is October 17.

Now I can spend the next two weeks actually thinking about DW and making sure it's all together :)

Speaking of that; we'll get home from DW on or about the 7th, then load up and head BACK to OK 7 days later, will be burning-up the highway in October, 3400 miles of it lol.

Anyway, just wanted to post about my relief!

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Did you hear that? That was a huge collective sigh of relief from all who have been there and done that. Have a beer, watch some football and take a nap today cause it the last you'll probably have for a while. ;)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Congratulations!!! I've relocated 3 times (different states) in the last 7 years and it's not easy!!! Finding the right house is more stressful than most people think.

Definitely reason to celebrate!!!!!!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
:thumb: If we can help in any way, yell!!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
WOOOOO HOOOOOO ;)

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Dang, Okie, don't scare a person like that!  From the title of your thread, I was expecting the worst...

Glad the house hunting worked out as planned!  Ya know, those little trials bikes can be great FUN in just a small backyard... :confused:

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
:whiner: . But I cant wait to see it... it sounds incredible! Just remember to leave the light on for me.... :thumb:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I just returned the 24' moving van a few hours ago. Our old house is nearly all packed up. We close on it on Thursday. New house is scheduled to close on the 25th of Sept. That'll be hairy. Luckily, we're staying at my parent's house for now, & zia is cool with not moving in until after DW. How's that for a good dirt-wife? She's coming along nicely. ;)

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
I just closed on a house as well, an old NE style farmhouse, WITH 6 ACRES :aj:

Yes, I already started my track!

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
"Congrats Okie", "way to go Okie", "I love you Okie"... what about zio? I'm cool. I look tough (at least I look tough next to JP or Nikki... well, at least Nikki). I thought about getting a piercing once.

You guys may think I'm all about jokes and bowel movements, but I have feelings too, you know. I could use a little affirmation as we get closer to DW. I've had two dreams now about peeing on someone in the scoring tower and I'm getting a little apprehensive.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
WOOHOO Zio, way to go man. Everyone here in the office is very happy for you and so very proud! YOU DA MAN :worship:

Now about those dreams, please tell me I wasn't in the last one :eek:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Originally posted by zio
I've had two dreams now about peeing on someone in the scoring tower and I'm getting a little apprehensive.

:eek:

Mental Reminders to Self:
"Do not turn back on Zio while scoring this year like last year".
"Have Crispy or whoever, but not Zio, stand behind me yelling numbers again this year".
"Do not offer to buy Zio more then one cup of coffee this year while scoring".

Zio, congrats.

Mully

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Congrats to the both of you! Did a big move last year (although only across town) and the process definitely sucks, but it sure is rewarding when you're finished. :thumb:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Eddie, the person in my 2nd dream was sort of an "extra". I don't know who it was. But it was one of those deals where other members were helping me avoid getting caught.

Thanks everyone for your outpouring of support. Okie & I couldn't do it without you. [sigh] I feel better now[/sigh] ;)

Top Bottom