CR500pilot

Feb 29, 2000
I've been a member of this site for quite a while and really enjoy all the information provided. Normally I can find what I need by spending a few minutes and searching the forums. Most of the info is already here, you just have to look for it. Don't ask a question that's been asked a hundred times like the dreaded should I run 40:1 or 50:1. Do a little reading. And one more thing, enough passing yourself off as an authority on every subject. You know who you are, posting a response to every post and acting like you know it all, usually an opinion and not actual fact. Just scroll down through the forums and you'll see what I'm talking about. There, now I feel better.

CR500pilot

Feb 29, 2000
Papa,
I use Golden Spectro - 1 bottle to 5 gallons, kinda idiot proof, although I.m sure we'll find some (idiots that is).

oldguy,
That Holiday Inn thing cracks me up, as far as the poster its just the latest one that I noticed a lot lately.

Thanks for listening

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
truespode said:
All I know is the dumbasses who *think* they know everything really piss off those, like me, who do :p
Ivan, I often find THIS helps in those situations.

DannyMoto07

Apr 12, 2007
Considering I am the ut-most authority on everything ever... I'd say run 32:1 in your bike, and also, CR250's suck.. I've had 24 of them break on me in the first week I owned them. Totaly ****. I have a custom Honda/Yamaha hybrid with all 2008 parts that no one's even had the chance to get yet because my daddy's rich and he gives me what I want so that he doesnt have to spend any quality time with me whatso-ever. Did you guys see that video of how I warmed up that bike of mine? Just started it, stood on it in neutral, and just hammered the piss out of the throttle.... Doesn't everyone do that? Cuz if you don't you should... ****ing tard-****s.

By the way, I'm 14 years old, live in New Jersey and the only place I have to ride my bike is a 4x3 grass alley between my house and my neighbor's pool.

*Disclaimer: I'm 22, have over 30 acres of farm-land, and just bought my first dirtbike. I do not claim to be an authority, although I've had a lot of experience with 2 strokes from having a small moped repair business for the past four years. I'm here to learn, and I hope I'm not the guy CR500Pilot is talking about :)

You'll always find these guys though... try going to a Moped forum where it's populated by a few die-hard 30 year olds and 500 14 year olds with no actual bike.

Reallly fun time... let me tell you.

Dan

P.S.
Ivan, I often find THIS helps in those situations.

Thanks XRpredator, I zoomed in and out about 5 times before I realized it was an image and not a real site... Lol... I = Dumbass :bang:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
DannyMoto07 said:
. . . I zoomed in and out about 5 times before I realized it was an image and not a real site... Lol... I = Dumbass :bang:
that means it's working

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
"Know-It-All"= arrogance.
Arrogance.........Attempting to puff one-self up. Putting on a false front to create an image that is not true. Rooted in low self esteem, often a lack of a realistic self image, always based on a lie.
There! Take that. How's that for "Know It All" stuff? :think:

CR500pilot

Feb 29, 2000
2 strokes forever - you can carry on a pretty good thread all by yourself.

Danny Moto - I wasn't referring to you, just ranting a little bit. This site is an excellent place to learn. And please ask questions, its just the ones that pop in once and ask why is my shock too soft (just an example). I'm 43 yrs old on my 8th bike and been riding and working on my own stuff forever. I learn something on this site just about everytime I get on. Sharing the information between us is good and what makes this site excellent.

Moose - I guess I'm half fast now.

Thanks again for listening.

PS - Danny Moto I love CR's

DannyMoto07

Apr 12, 2007
No problem CR500pilot. I was actually thinking about a CR or a YZ for my next bike. I might go dual-sport though. We'll see when the time comes :).

Dan

Solid State

Mar 9, 2001
2-Strokes 4-ever said:
"Know-It-All"= arrogance.
Arrogance.........Attempting to puff one-self up. Putting on a false front to create an image that is not true. Rooted in low self esteem, overcompensation for a small winky, often a lack of a realistic self image, always based on a lie.
There! Take that. How's that for "Know It All" stuff? :think:

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Hey! How did you do that?
ps.........This kinda "winky"?... ;)

Top Bottom