mnnthbx

Apr 1, 2003
We've got a pretty big group meeting 8:00 Friday morning (after thanksgiving), at Good Times Kawasaki on topside road, bound for windrock if anyone would like to join us.

marksharp

~SPONSOR~
Sep 29, 2002
Jealous

Our group is out of St. Louis, and you guys dont' know how lucky you are to be that close to Windrock. We've ridden there several times and it rocks. (No pun intended) It's almost 8 hours for us, so it requires 4 days, 2 for travel and 2 for riding. Well worth it though, loved the place. Have a great time.

marksharp

~SPONSOR~
Sep 29, 2002
Better?

I've never been to 143 offroad, so I couldn't say which is better, however it's 2,200 acres and Windrock is 72,000! Not that bigger is necessarily better, but it does allow for some nice destination rides, with all types of terrain and levels of difficulty. I'd like to hear a review from some who's ridden the 143 park

bcVulcan

Nov 13, 2002
Me too. That's not too far for me to go on just a day ride. The web site doesn't give enough details for me to load up and go. If it's anything like Loretta Lynn's, I'll go. I take it there's no single track, right? That's why I didn't care that much for Windrock.

Top Bottom