bobby

Oct 24, 1999
My son Rides a 2000 KTM MXC and has recently started riding Hare Scrambles. For the 1:30 minute races in the summer, he hasn't ran out of fuel. He has the 3.2 gallon stock tank. The Winter series starts soon and they will run for 2 hours. He's a top of the Pack c rider or mid pack B rider. WIll he be able to make the 2 hour runs without refueling? Thanks

lawman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 1999
mine did, no problem. your son's results may vary, depending on jetting, riding style, etc. should be ok. you might keep a gas can handy, close to the track, the 1st couple times until you see how it goes.

ktmracer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 9, 1999
I could make 50 h/s miles on my 00 exc. The jetting was not stock though. i had a ddk needle which leaned out the jetting, so i assume was more fuel efficient than the stock noz- series.

lawman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 1999
hey bobby,

are you THAT bobby? hope you are ok. yes, if you are the guy i am thinking of, your son is getting pretty fast, he might use alot of gas.

may not make loretta's this year, there is a bjec enduro at chadwick that same weekend, & i've missed some races between work & injuries, so i need the points.

bobby

Oct 24, 1999
Yep..I'm the guy...Sorry if you can't make it to Loretta's. It should be a good ride. Rob has gotten to be pretty quick. My health issues have prevented me from riding the last 4 months and probably for a couple more. Even if I could ride, I doubt I could hang with the boys... It's fun to watch them though. Good luck with your points chase. If you run into a higher capacity tank and a good buy, let me know. It would be a real bummer to run out....

lawman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 1999
bobby,

i was sorry to hear about the health problem! good luck with that.

the stock tank that year was 3.2 gals., that should be plenty for a 200. good luck to him, too.

Top Bottom