jesse360rider

Jun 28, 2010
Just bought one of these beasts for 500 bucks. I gotta say its a helluva bike once i get it started. I've tried to get the flywheel off of it, but my puller has different threads and i cant seem to find one that fits it online. Does anybody know what other models have the same threads? And does anyone know what kind of mods i can make to give it a lil less compression (when im kicking it?) My leg is so sore I can hardly walk this week from kicking the beast. Btw i'm not sure what year it is, havent ran the vin yet. I just know its either 96 or 97.

Attachments

• KTM 360EXC.jpg
    KTM 360EXC.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 414

jesse360rider

Jun 28, 2010
One more thing, I want to know what a good recomdation for sprockets would be on this bike, i'm gonna need them soon.

mdavidso

Apr 28, 2009
You want less compression!? WHY? KTM's are known to be hard to kick, but if you can't start it, you shouldn't ride it. Sprokets you can do anything. My cousin has stock, 14 front, 52 back, and its the top dog in the yard. Beat my 550. Good place to find igntion pullers is denniskirk.com. Another thing is that when you start a ktm you either have no throttle full choke or no choke and some throttle. Makes every KTM easy to start.

jesse360rider

Jun 28, 2010
Ya ive figured out just what you said, full choke and no throttle is the best way to do it. Btw, im an experienced enough rider to know my limits and what i shouldnt be riding, im in love with this bike, all the tourque you need, with awesome handling and suspension.

Top Bottom