Rebel XR4

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 30, 1999
Looking for suggestions and advice: I'm picking up my new '03 450 this weekend and after a gental break in I want to add barkbusters and a skidplate. I've used Acerbis and Works Connection in the past on my Honda but what have you 400/450 EXC owners used that works best? KTM parts? E-Line? What skid plate works best for access to the short filter screen? Thanks in advance for your input.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Enduro Engineering - they live to test things for KTM. Their stuff fits, their service is fast and their products work. They are a DRN sponser.

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
I have the Flatland Racing alum. skidplate on 450e. You can do a complete oil, screen job with the FL skidplate on, has holes in the right places. Like the look and fit of the Enduro Engineering handguards, good stuff.

Katoum

Dec 24, 2000
Check out the KTM plastic skid plate that is available from your dealer. It goes on in 10 seconds and off in 5. Perfect snug fit and offers great protection to water pump and ignition, as well as covering entire frame rails. Its very trick.

Greek kattom

Jul 24, 2001
Try for the ktm power parts!The skid plate fits right on and has a ignition protector!All the stuff on my 02 520 EXC are from Ktm, if they dont know who does?

Rebel XR4

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 30, 1999
Thanks to all for your response. Anybody got a link to EE? Sorry for being lazy, I'm just sitting here lookin' at my new scoot and don't have time to surf. Dang, It'll HURT to get it durty tomorrow!

Top Bottom