ktm 50 dominator stock clutch

neatyhawker

Aug 2, 2006
Does anyone know where you can get a dominator adjustable clutch for a ktm pro jr 50.
Please help us out.

neatyhawker

Aug 2, 2006
dominator

I tried to use ktm talk but cant register with hotmail e-mail for some reason. Did find a dominator clutch at r & d racing, but I put the old one back on the bike when local dealer couldnt help me. After runnig it 15 mins the gear nut backed off and cracked the clutch cover. I'm afraid I may have bent the shaft when taking it off. Just put it back together, waiting for JB weld to dry to try it again.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
R&D invented the dominator clutch..well invented its use on the bikes instead of carts. He's really the only place to get one. You can also use a Tomar clutch. They work well but I'm not sure if he has them for the air cooled bikes. yet.

theroyz71

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2003
Man it's good to have you back around Jason. Dean (R & D) is the man for the Dominator. I met him at Loretta's BTW. He was very cool.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Actually his best bet is R&D directly. They are VERY responsive and obviously have the parts instock as well as the tools and proceedures for setup. Seems a lot simpler.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…