paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
So I need some help here. Does anyone know how to contact the the KTM guys that were at DW?

Why do you ask, no I am not a stocker, not trying to repo anything nor am I a officer of the court trying to serve papers. Long story short, my 450 hydro clutch bit the dust on day 1, went down to the KTM tent as I need a special tools to bleed it. Chuck said "bring it here I will do it for you, I don't have the tools but I can do it with out it". 1 hour later he rebuilt my master cylinder, bleed it, tested it and would not take a dime from me. He used his own parts out of his tools box and was just totally cool. I did buy them a 6 pack of beer which he suggested. I asked for a card but he said he did not have any with him. Just the nicest guy I have ever met.

I would like to let him, his boss and all of KTM to know just how much this means to me. He went way above the call of duty and a guy like me tells everyone what great service he got. Almost all my riding buddies ride KTM and based on the customer service my next bike will be a KTM.

PG

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
They are top notch for sure!

I pulled a good one and left the top fork pinch bolts loose on my EXC that dad was riding. He made it about 3 or 4 miles before he noticed the bolts were gone. He stopped at the KTM crew to see if they had any he ( I ) could buy. They gave him the bolts and wouldn't take anything in return. That little act of kindness alone saved my Dad's Dirtweek, since his WR spun the intake cam our first day in Oklahoma.

:cool: :aj: :cool: to KTM!!

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
I did not see any Factory Yamaha there to fix the WR!!! :debil:

CAL said:
They are top notch for sure!

I pulled a good one and left the top fork pinch bolts loose on my EXC that dad was riding. He made it about 3 or 4 miles before he noticed the bolts were gone. He stopped at the KTM crew to see if they had any he ( I ) could buy. They gave him the bolts and wouldn't take anything in return. That little act of kindness alone saved my Dad's Dirtweek, since his WR spun the intake cam our first day in Oklahoma.

:cool: :aj: :cool: to KTM!!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I had a plug foul in Tommy's 50. They wouldn't let me pay for the replacement they gave me, either. They certainly represented KTM well.

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Paddy, those guys were class acts for sure! Very nice and informative about their products. Chuck, Josh and the other guys are "dealer service reps" for KTM. The older gent with them would be a great contact to pass on your praise! Bryan Bertelson is his name, he is the "South Central Regional Sales Mgr", email address as follows, bbertelson@ktmusa.com.
I know out of the 3 of us in our group that test rode the 05's, all 3 of us are selling our current rides to get on the KTM of our choice.
We also had the pleasure of going to dinner with Will, LR, and the KTM crew, talk about some fond memories!!
Anyway, I'm sure Bryan would be proud to hear how well his crew was appreciated at DW, I know I couldn't thank them enough for being there and getting to test ride a bike BEFORE a purchase!

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
Hey man thanks for the info I sent him a email.

Blue Thunder said:
Paddy, those guys were class acts for sure! Very nice and informative about their products. Chuck, Josh and the other guys are "dealer service reps" for KTM. The older gent with them would be a great contact to pass on your praise! Bryan Bertelson is his name, he is the "South Central Regional Sales Mgr", email address as follows, bbertelson@ktmusa.com.
I know out of the 3 of us in our group that test rode the 05's, all 3 of us are selling our current rides to get on the KTM of our choice.
We also had the pleasure of going to dinner with Will, LR, and the KTM crew, talk about some fond memories!!
Anyway, I'm sure Bryan would be proud to hear how well his crew was appreciated at DW, I know I couldn't thank them enough for being there and getting to test ride a bike BEFORE a purchase!

Top Bottom