KTM Demo Day @ Slippery Rock Dunes, PA

maddogYZ

Aug 24, 2007
PLACE - Slippery Rock Dunes - Right off Rt. 79 North about 1/2 hour from Wexford.
www.slipperyrockdunes.com

TIME - 10:00 - 4:00

DATE - Sunday October 7th

COST - ZERO - We are subsidising the entire event....PLUSl...we will be cooking on the grill for everyone as usual.

BEST PART OF ALL - KTM is bringing a Tractor Trailer with 50 Demo Dirt Bikes and possibly even the new Quad.....all FREE OF CHARGE for everyone to ride. There are no limits (other than common courtesy) to what or where you can ride. You DO NOT need to bring a dirt bike to this event to ride, but are welcome to if you want.

This is going to be the first event ever like this. It is going to be awesome, don't miss it. Slippery Rock Dunes has a Motocross Track, Sand Dunes, Woods Trails and a Flat Track....PLUS....a Kid's Track if you want to bring any of your children that ride (I don't think they can ride a KTM though). All you need to do is show up with riding gear and your own beverages. We will be supplying everything else!!!

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
The wife and I will be attempting to gather up some fellow riders and head down. Any one else from here plan on goin?

maddogYZ

Aug 24, 2007
anarchy420 said:
yeah me and my dad are def going....does anyone know what size bikes they are letting us demo?

They're going to the the entire line of full size bikes and multiples of the popular ones such as the 450sx and 250xc. No minibikes though from what I understand

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
kikasspunch said:
Im down to go , if u and her go ill deff tag along , hell yea sounds like a lot of fun beating on bikes that arnt mine lol :ride:

Lol, keep talkin like that and we'll strap you on a 530 and watch it beat on you for a while :nener: . Just watch out for that deep water :) . I'm still waiting for word from several others, and confirmation from our sitter, so hopefully everything works out :cool: . Maddog, is it a local dealer who is setting up the demo? Just curious.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
anarchy420 said:
this will be a great way to end the outdoor riding season for me

This is far from the end of the season for us. Sounds like things are coming together for our group. We're excited. :cool:

maddogYZ

Aug 24, 2007
anarchy420 said:
haha nice. has anyone ever been to any of the other demos? how do they do it?

First come first serve/waiting list. You get so much time on the bike, like 2 laps or something and then switch off. Depends how busy it is

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
maddogYZ said:
First come first serve/waiting list. You get so much time on the bike, like 2 laps or something and then switch off. Depends how busy it is

There are no limits (other than common courtesy) to what or where you can ride.

No limits.. but be nice :cool:

maddogYZ

Aug 24, 2007
Demo day CANCELLED

Hey.....got some bad....and good news this week.

The KTM Off-Road Truck cannot make it to do the event in October, so I apologize, but this event is called off.

BUT....on the positive side, we were able to get them to secure the On-Road Truck and will be at our dealership with plenty of Street Demos on Saturday, October 6th for our Fall Open House at European Motorcycles of Pittsbrugh.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Wtf? :| Disappointing! Nothin like getting a bunch of people excited then crappin all over em. :yell:

anarchy420

Jun 1, 2007
_JOE_ said:
Wtf? :| Disappointing! Nothin like getting a bunch of people excited then crappin all over em. :yell:

wtf. man this is disappointing! i had about 10 friends meeting me there and now you just crap on my head? :bang: :bang: :bang:

Top Bottom