MSB22

Feb 19, 2008
Ok...I just changed my fork seals out on my White Power Factory KTM forks for a 2003 125 SX. Does ne one know how many ounces of oil one of the White Power fork takes...I read it said to have in between 130 -160 MM of air...in the Forks i understand this but I can't fill it from the Cap cause the tool i have i have to fill it i have to unscrew the caps and slide it down a little to get the tool in there and that throws the measurement off a little bit...

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
the measurement of 130 mm is with the forks collapsed, and the spring out. Be sure the small aluminum tube in the center drops in all the way, move it around ( sometimes mine takes 30 seconds to fall all the way in) until its almost level with the tube it goes into.
Don't over tighten your fork clamps the torque is around 14 (lower) and 18 (upper) ft/lbs.

MSB22

Feb 19, 2008
so your saying your suppose to fill the fork with the Fork Cap and the spring and all the insides out of it???

I think i did something wrong i filled it with the tube slid all the way to the cap...right before it screws in...and drew it out to 130 MM by sucking the fluid out till...it ran out....and I went to ride today...and my forks are so tight i can barely hold onto the bars going through bumps...its ridiculously tight I went to 10Wt oil instead of 5wt to...i dunno if it would make that much of a difference but i can barely even ride...and worse then that my seals started leaking again...today right after the new ones went in....

WHen you put the forks in is the cutout to the outside of the seal go up or down????

MSB22

Feb 19, 2008
thanks man i figured it out..but at a little cost...the bottom fork clamp was damaged from the 20 minutes i road by doing it improperly it Cracked one side out...so when i put the bolts in it don't do ne good...but atleast i Kknow how to do it now....wonder how much the bottom fork clamp costs :( .......Thanks for the help man I appreciate it..

Top Bottom