KTM Hydraulic Clutch Master Cylinder Options...

Wanker

Jun 8, 2000
What are my options for replacing a clutch master cylinder for '99 300 exc ? The housing snapped clean off the bars and the "cylinder" is junk. A replacement is going to run me ~ $225 and before I drop that much more $$ into the bottomless pit I'd like to know it's my only ( or best ) option. I hate finding out what I SHOULD have done after already commiting to something else. And if you don't know any alternatives... where do you get KTM parts cheap ?

Looks like Dinty Moore for another month....

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Like this?

Been thinking of going hydraulic on my 360 and this looks like the route I'll go when the funds are available.

Wanker

Jun 8, 2000
Master Cylinder

I've got a call in to E-Rider to see if the master cylinder/lever will work with the KTM slave. And if so, how much for just the master cylinder/lever. I am guessing that someone out there has tried some mass produced unit and could provide some feedback. Inquiring minds want to know.

jeb

Jul 21, 1999
I bought a spare MC for my RFS. It came with the high priced KTM OEM lever, too. Mike Kruger at Cycle Zone got it to me for under $100. It's a different part on the RFS as the cyl bore is smaller, I think. Still, I'd give him a call. Toll free 866-843-7433.

Wanker

Jun 8, 2000
I tried the number you gave for cycle zone and I keep getting the "your call did not go through" message. When was the last time you called ? Are you sure it's the right number ? 'cause if I can get out of this for less than $100 I'll be pleased.:cool: Thanks for your help. I hope it pans out !

OLD STROKER

Feb 19, 2001
master cylinder

You can get a complete Magura hydraulic clutch master cylinder,with lever(same as OEM) from White Bros for right around a $100.
I had to replace one on a '99 200exc

Top Bottom