Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I was talking to a friend of mine at the local bike shop and I found out that he was in need of a KTM service manual. So I gots' a question for all of you...

I friend of mine is looking for a service manual for a '03 KTM 125/SX he ordered a CD manual, but it only covered the engine and suspension. not the chassie or any thing else. I have heard that KTM has there service manuals online, but I don't really know where to start looking for them. I checked the KTM site but didn't find anything.

Anyone got any leads?

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
About the only KTM stuff I have seen online is basically just microfiche parts diagrams. The manuals you get with the bikes aren't of much use either. If there is anything with great detail out there I haven't seen it yet.

Guaryzzzpode

Feb 25, 2000
I got them all online, don't remember where, but they are very, very complete, with step by step instructions. FWIW the names of the files are:

BA_125_300_03_E is the Chasis PDF
KTM_Manual_engine_125_200 is the Engine PDF
48mm White Power_2003_E is the forks PDF
5018_PDS_2003_E is the PDS PDF

Besides that, a friend just gave me a CD with all the PDFs for WP forks and shocks

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Kav,

Try right clicking and downloading this:

LINK

I'm curious as to what he is looking for that isn't in the owners manual, the engine manual or the suspension manual?

Here is a place with a few nice manuals including those that guarzzy spoke of, I actually remember finding the motor one before and being very impressed but I forgot I even had it lol.

LINK

Top Bottom