BP

Jun 25, 2000
A KTM owner's ride is being set up for July 22nd at the Allegheny National Forest for Ohio and PA riders.
Of course anyone is welcome to join us no matter what they ride or where they live !
The idea so far, is to ride the Marienville Trail System in Marienville,PA (enduro type terrain:rocks,roots,ruts,mud,water,trees,fire roads,gravel,etc.).
Marienville has a 11 mile atv trail that is pretty fun and a 25 mile bike trail.
Then to drive about 45-60 minutes to Rocky Gap in Warren,PA and ride Rocky Gap (same terrain as Marienville,but more fun).
Rocky Gap has a 11 mile atv trail that is more fun than Marienville's and a 11 mile bike trail that is more fun as well.
Your supposed to have registration and a spark arrester. We are hoping to meet at 9am at the main trailhead at Marienville.
If anyone has any questions feel free to email me at: bprice@copley.oh.us or call me at 330-325-2403.

Brian

KaTMandoo

May 16, 2001
hmm....can I still make it if I don't have a spark arrestor?? my FMF powercore II definitely doesn't make those qualifications.

KaTMandoo

GlennP

Jun 6, 2000
I rode these trails with Brian on Memorial Day weekend. It was a blast, despite the rain. A little less mud and it would be awesome. You guys in range of north western PA should check it out.

Brian,

If the date wasn't that of my favorite enduro, I'd be there despite my red bike. Good luck and have fun.

BP

Jun 25, 2000
Rattlesnake Enduro

Glenn,
I thought long and hard about going to the Rattlesnake Enduro ! A lot of the guys we ride with didn't
have the time or money available to go, so this was the other alternative. Good Luck and ride safe !!!
The tip you gave me at Marienville about keeping the front end light in the deep stuff came in handy
at the 2nd day of the fire & police race at Scenic Highlands Raceway. There was this corner that a lot of people
were having trouble with that had a combo of sand and mulch, and with your tip I was able to get thru it rather
quickly (well, at least quick for my spody self). THANKS !

Brian

GlennP

Jun 6, 2000
Brian,

Have fun and tell Pat and the others the same. I don't know about Labor Day weekend yet, I have to check with the entertainment director and see if she has made any plans. If I go I'll find somewhere to stay or just camp. I'll also come with a fresh tire.

BP

Jun 25, 2000
The KTM owner's ride is on ! We will be meeting at the main trail head in Marienville (11 miles north of the Village of Marienville on PA state route 66) on Sunday July 22nd at 9am.
Make sure you hydrate yourself and bring plenty of fluids, it's supposed to be hot !!!
Any questions please feel free to give me a call at 330-325-2403.

Brian

Top Bottom