WM3racer

Nov 18, 2003
Okay so i've been looking for MSRP's on their bikes, the new 85 and 105 in particular. Does anyone know for sure?

i've been looking for a play bike, i got out of riding about a year ago, i was riding a CR125, new. And before that i rode yamaha's. a 80 and 90. I've looked at the TTR125 as a fun thing to ride, but i quickly found myself caught up in the BBR madness and i wanted a 150 with the aluminum frame, this that and the other. Well this bike is just meant to be a, hey you're dirty, i'll wash you in a week kinda thing. Throw it around easily and have it still get up and move somewhat good for backyard racing and some trails in the area. I realllllly would have liked a 4 banger. But no one makes anything in my price range thats high quality and sensible for me to buy. SOOOOO along comes KTM, High quality, not much more expensive than the jap bikes, quicker, and sensible. Still a little iffy on having to mix gas and oil again. And work on it alot. The major reasons i left the sport. And lack of funds. SO before i ramble your ears off, does anyone know the prices for one of these Pumpkins?

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
'04 85sx $3,398 msrp
'04 105sx $3,798 msrp

WM3racer

Nov 18, 2003
do you know if anyone has their hands on the 105 yet? and whats the deal with the bars does anyone know about that as well? are they over size or 7/8's?

Top Bottom