Skitspuce

May 21, 2003
I had intended on buying my boy a 65...against some of y'alls advice, but the more I thought about it the more I realized he just isn't ready for it. We went to the Honda of Tulsa today and a Pro Sr. seems just right for him...balls of his feet down, plus more than enough power without the distraction of learning to shift yet.

The question now is...are there significant differences between years on the liquid cooled bikes? I can't afford a new one ($3000 for a 50?! ), so I'm looking for one a couple years old. Anything to look for in particular on these?

Thanks for your advice.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
the older bikes 2001, 2002, 03 had HUGE issues with broken frames, broken clutch baskets, sheered swingarm bolts just to name a few. Seeing some of the same in the 04's. There are other choices out there that are better in my opinion. Don't keep your mind closed to Cobra, Polini, LEM... I'd expect to pay around $1500 for a nice 01,02 and maybe $1800-$2000 for a nice 03. I have several customers with nice ecamples in those neighborhoods but since your in OK you should be able to find many around there. try www.cycletrader.com

Top Bottom