justice29

May 5, 2001
I'm thinking about having the forks and shocks resprung and revalved on my 02' KTM 400 E/XC and wanted to know if any other KTM owners have done this and if they have any recommendations on suspension shops. I'm considering MX-Tech, Thumper Racing (Texas), and Factory Connection. Any suggestion and/or comments would be appreciated. Also, if you have had this done, what was the cost and turn around time.

I have sent Jeremy an email requesting some information....

Thanks,

John

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
My 01 125sx has been resprung & revalved. I bought it that way so I have no idea how much it cost. Good for me the previous owner was my weight.
Mine was done by Factory Connection and it works great for me. This is the 1st bike I've ever owned that's had any suspension mods to it and I'll never own another that's not done.

Knowing what I know now and if the suspension had not been done at FC, I would have had Jeremy & his gang at MX-Tech perform the work simply because of all the "FREE" advice I get from him on DRN, (I'm kind of loyal that way).

Who ever you decide to do the work you will be impressed at the difference it makes.

Top Bottom