Aug 6, 2007
Height:5'0
Weight:125
Money:up to 1500
Exp:Ridin a 70 4 stroke now, can use a clutch (i did not choose the crappy honda knockoff 70 i have now, and i didnt pay for it either)
Agressiveness:very agressive
Racing:probably
Brand Choice: I like the looks of the suzukis, but i want only 2 strokes
So im big enough for a KX/RM 100, but i saw the KTM 105XC and i liked it more than the SX, but it is 2 inches bigger than the KX/RM. I dont really have a dealer within 20 mins so i cannot goto a dealer to see if it would fit. Is the XC good and would i fit it? Edit: id be buying used.

Aug 6, 2007
ok, i was looking at RM125s, my friend rides a CR125 and hes my height and weight, im goin to the dealer tomorrow, hopefully i can fit it if the suspension is lowered. andi think im 5'1 or 5'2, i havent measured in 8 months, without shoes, and in MX boots prolly taller so maybe ill know tomorrow. im not gonna bother with minis cause id rather have something that will last more than a year or two, and also, im looking at 90's bikes, so the resale on a KX wouldnt be very good. i think i can grow into a 125 anyway so im gonna check it out tomorrow. the yz125 is nice but the seat is higher than the KX/RM/CR and i like yellow and suzuki anyway
edit: how much lower could i get a RM125 or any 2 stroke 125 go for me without worrying about too little travel (i weigh 125), and could i just put on RM/KX100 wheels?

Last edited:
Top Bottom