scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Very very cool. I love bike demo's :thumb: My wife, however, doesn't care for them, because I just gottta go out and buy one. There is only so many times you can get away with let's put off new carpet/ furniture till next year because I "need" another bike. :aj:

So far for our current house the score is new Bikes 5 carpet 0

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Yeah Yeah Yeah very nice work

Jeff= it' s not too late , car pool with me and the crew or fly out mid week. I'm sure we'll be able to find room for your bike.

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by taraker

I guess I better introduce myself as you again this year :laugh:

Does that mean that you will be wearing the pink Tu-Tu as well?

A big "At-a-boy" to Thump and Pokie :thumb:

wrench

Last edited:

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Are KTM bringing a wrench team with them ? I just tried doing my fork seals and gave up after 2 hours. Now I've got to pay some one.

07Sep2003 - Update

Fork seals are done the guys cut the springs and I can't wait to check out the set up now. Unfortunately since KTM bailed from Dirtweek I'll just have to salivate over Yamaha.

Thump keep up the great work. Dirt Week is going to be a blast with all the guys that put it together like you. :thumb:

Last edited:

dougosillers

Sponsoring Member
Jun 17, 2002
Whomever arranged KTM to be there, thank you. I HAD been feeling very guilty for leaving the Ride Red team. That was before I rode my '04 525 EXC. I look forward to learning the nuances from the Factory.

Looking forward to meeting the DRN community.

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
dougosillers,
how do you like the KTM over the Honda 450????
My 04 525SX is suppose to be in this week, can't wait!! :flame:

Top Bottom