Kuggamugga Ride--Hancock, NY 4/28-29

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I just found out about this ride from ELDRM (remeber him from the first ride at Modena?). Anyway it looks like a fun ride for all skill levels. It is in Hancock, NY and is put on by the same group that does the ISDE qualifier and the Quarry Run. Here's the website for the group that is putting it on http://www.bearcreeksportsmen.com/ Click on the Kuggamugga ride tab for info.

Any one interested since Paragon is looking iffy in the near term?

eldrm

~SPONSOR~
Nov 3, 2000
rm-guy, we're going up on friday nite and staying at some hotel up there, i'll keep you posted as to where and when we'll be at the ride on sat-ed

eldrm

~SPONSOR~
Nov 3, 2000
hey RM,we'll actually be getting there on friday and staying in Hancock. I sent you a pm with my cell # so we can meet up on sat, not quite sure when the riding starts but I'd like to get there on the early side-ed

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Ed,
I'll call you. There is a rider's meeting at 10:00 so the riding starts after that. I'll try to get there by no later than 8:30. The trails close at 4:00 so lets RIDE!!!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I see a lot of people have looked at this thread but didn't post. If you show up, look for me there. I have a red Dakota Quad cab with DRN and other stickers on the rear window. My bike is a RM250 with an 11 on the plates.

It might be a bit damp but that's never stopped me before! :ride: :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
You guys missed a fantastic ride! :nod: :cool: These folks set up some primo trails that were a blast to ride. If we didn't have to keep waiting for cough, cough--Ed--cough, cough, we would have done the whole 18 mile expert loop. The time trail through the woods was,shall we say...challanging. By the time I rode it the trail was nasty. nasty, nasty and I only made one loop before nearly dropping with exhaustion. Then the walking trip through the muck to find ELDRM really did me in. :bang:

Luckily a few loops on the bunny trail at wide open was a perfect end to the day. I sure hope some of you can make it too this next year. It was well worth it and the club that put it on were all very friendly.

Look for a ride report soon...

RocketRaccoon

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 7, 2006
Sounds like you guys had a blast. Sorry I missed it. Having to work weekends makes it difficult to have a life. Make sure you post pics if you can. :laugh:

Top Bottom