dix

Nov 24, 2001
What are your thoughts? I would like to be somewhere in the ballpark of appropriate jetting now that the motor for my 01 KX is done. I went with a v-force reed valve, FMF Fatty pipe, Turbine Core silencer, and 310 big bore. Gorr suggested going one jet richer on the main, and one jet leaner on the pilot (from stock jetting), however, I didn't tell him of the other additions I made to the bike, such as the reed valve and pipe. How much will this affect the jetting? The bike ran really rich from the factory. I will also be running a BPR7ES plug. Mostly ride woods, with some hill climbing, so it will see full throttle often enough to leave the main a little rich.

dix

Nov 24, 2001
Do you guys think that I need to move this thread to a different location? Maybe onder technical questions? I would really like some advice. Please help!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Dix, I tried to PM you but you box is full. I'll try to get the jet sizes for you today. I just completed my topend and have done two warm up cycles. I'll pull the carb and get the numbers(I'd like to know myself). I'm probably close to the same a SeniorKX but I'll let you know later.

dix

Nov 24, 2001
Sorry about the inbox being full. I don't know what the problem is? I checked it and it says that there are no messages in the inbox? What am I doing wrong?

Blade

Spammer
Jan 4, 2002
I have a 2000 set up as a 310 and the carb jetting is stock. FMF moto pipe with TCII silencer. I just bought one of the new "Q" TCII silencers but haven`t tried it yet , might be a jetting change needed with it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom