KX 85 2mm stroke or 100cc cylinder.......

Jul 4, 2006
Which one would you? I have a cylinder where the chrome is flaking (Kawasaki imagine that!), thinking of sleeving down to make legal mod. Although we mostly race outlaw series here in Fl. Most just slap on bigger cylinders, but I've heard the 2mm stroke really wakes up the 85.

Jul 4, 2006
Which one would you? I have a cylinder where the chrome is flaking (Kawasaki imagine that!), thinking of sleeving down to make legal mod. Although we mostly race outlaw series here in Fl. Most just slap on bigger cylinders, but I've heard the 2mm stroke really wakes up the 85.

SAPPER

Nov 30, 2008
we're doing a stroker on my sons 100 right now. I sent the head to BC Racing in Mo. Bob is familiar with this and he a great guy to work with, Just remember the head has to be machined and he needs to know what piston you're using or get the measurement from the deck to the center of the piston at TDC. Mine was 2.27mm with the stroker crank. Then he knew exactly how much he need to cut out. Also this was on an 06+ head, the 05 and earlier were different.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…