Apr 22, 2009
I've had em all. I like the reliabillity and ridabilllity of the Kawasaki bikes the best right now. I do mostly trail riding with some woods riding and some track riding. I'm pretty tall and lanky and I know the new KX and KLX are roomy.

I pose you this question. I like the KLX450R because its electric start and geared more towards low end power, which is nice on trails and woods. I might rather have fuel injection though and something quicker in the top end for track riding.

I like the KX450F primarly for the fuel injection and power associated with it. it would be nice to have an MX bike for the days I decide to ride a track. The lack of electric start is the con to this bike... kick starting a bike on a rutted out mud hole or rutty area or a hill climb blows.

So which is it? The quick trail bike, the KLX450R or the mean KX450F which can be trail ridden?

The dark horse in all this matter is a new YZ250 two stroke, since Yamaha is nice enough to still make em, plus they're cheaper and easy to maintain. hmmmmmmm, your 2 cents are appreciated.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom