BugZ4Twenty

Jun 2, 2009
my 2002 kx65 when you turn the gas on it instantly starts to come out I belive the black gas tube connected to the carb where the tit is, it doesnt seem to have a hole in it itself but it leaks where connected to carb, also gas will come out of overflow, and bike tends to flood very easily and also foul out plugs. Bike starts on first kick and runs but still it looks as if gas is leaking out bottom of carb as well around where the bolts/screws are that hold the carb caisng together. I think it may be because the carb maybe dirty and the floats are stock, I had this happen with a yz80 one time but it would leak the whole takn out of the overflow because it was missing the float screw, this bike doesnt leak the whole tank so it must have carb screw. any ideas, I bought carb cleaner, but im not good with jets, dont know what to do, bike runs good though but leaks gas out carb? any suggestions? :bang:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Your carb is probably dirty.. Plus the float could be out of adjustment and the float needle could be worn out.

If you don't understand how these carbs work, either get a service manual and learn or take it to a bike shop.

Top Bottom