Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
are any of you kxf/rm-z riders on the tall side, about 6'2" or so? if so how does the riding position feel. do you feel cramped? did any of you guys do any mods to make the bike feel like there is more room? i cant decide on which bike i should get, its between the kxf and crf 250, im kind of concerned i might be cramped of the kxf, im 6'2" tall and weigh 175lbs.

MadEarthWorm

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2003
I'm almost 6'2 and I weigh 157 (while wearing a suit of armor in the rain) and the bike feels good to me. I have long arms though, I 'm sure that makes a difference. I haven't had a lot of seat time so take that into account.

Here is a picture of me standing over the bike. Click Me
There are about 2 inches between the top of the seat and me.

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
your pic didnt work, i think its my computers fault though. did you add taller bars or anything to make it more comfortable? i also have long arm too.

russ17

Aug 27, 2002
That looks like a KX85 under you MadEarthWorm
............... but a cool bike. I just picked one up. can't wait for this freakin snow to leave so I can test it out though.

Russ

MadEarthWorm

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2003
Trythis Lonewolf. The bike is completely stock. Maybe once I learn more about riding I will find that my position is all off and I'll end up with riser bars or something like that.

I wish it was an 85 Russ, that means I would have more skill when I get a big bike! :laugh:

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
im almost same size as you, and only thing i noticed when i sat on the bike was how good it felt, its probably the best sitting bike in the 04 bike line up.

Top Bottom