Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Ok all, I'm going to be staying at Lake Chelan the weekend of August 10th, and have been planning a ride over there. I'd like to get as many DRNers (and non members as well) together for a great ride on the trails over there. Any of you think you can make it? Maybe this could become the NW Spodefest that never happened? I rode there for the first time last year, and have been waiting all year for this. Hopefully, I'll meet some of you there.

Jeremy

MACE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 13, 1999
Wish I could but I have a Cascade MC deal that w/e.

My schedule frees up after our enduro on 08/25 :cool:

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
It sounds like it might be on Fire

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Yes, but the whole area is on extremely high fire danger. Contact the ranger district first. There aren't any real ORV areas at all. All BLM lands are closed to motorized offroad use right now. The rangers can tell you which are, and which aren't, BLM lands, and also if forest service lands are closed too.

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Hi fastguy,

Which upcoming class (in Spokane) would be the best for my son to attend?

He's 9 (almost 10) on a CR80R. He has been riding trails with me for about 5 1/2 years and raced at Greyhound in the 60's beginner the last two seasons moving to the 80's beginner last fall & the one race this spring.

He rides well but doesn't get to the track except for the occasional organized practice or race. We ride the trails at least every weekend unless it's too dry. He was pretty consistent at 4th place on the 60 but best he's done on the 80 this year (in his one race) was 5th in the LCQ.

So, is the beginner class in October the one he should try to make or is there something sooner?

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Concerning the riding areas being open: According to the Entiat ranger station, all of Entiat is open. They didn't know about Chelan, so I will try to call them tomorrow and will post here what I find out. So, is anyone going to come along or what? There's defenatly riding oportunities available!

Jeremy

fastguy

Jan 3, 2002
bbbom, the best and closest class for your son would be Oct 13th at Spokane. I know the class size is limited to 20 riders and the classes in the fall fill up quick. Another class is the classes I do in Coulee City. Its a really good track. I will have all the dates posted on my web site. If you have any other questions email me at eric@ewmxschools.com
Thanks
Eric

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Ok, I talked to the Chelan Ranger station today, and they said that ALL the trails on the west side of the lake are open.

Jeremy

splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
I`d love to go but my wife`s B-day is that weekend. I think she would have a huge problem with that.

Steve

Top Bottom