Lake McKenzie Spodefest Texas Panhandle Nov 1-2

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?threadid=85905

In Two weeks we plan on having the 3rd anual Lake McKenzie Spodefest. Nov 1 and 2. 1 hour South of Amarillo.

Check out the thread.

This is usually a great get together, some fun rides in the Canyons around the lake. There is place for 6 RV's, and food will be catered by Jeanette of the Marina, which is usually great.

Let me know if you are interested in joining us.

Last edited:

jsirvine

Mar 20, 2002
Looks interesting but it is probably a little far from me. I found some good info at http://www.texastrials.com/subwebs/txtrials/directions/LakeMackenzie.htm

Are reservations needed?

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
link should work now.

All you have to do is let me know that you are coming, if you are camping, in an RV, or want to share the cabin, and which nights you will be staying.

We usually make a block booking, and settle the individual costs on site.

Access to the lake is $2 a day per person

$2 a day for a ride permit

And camping and RV is really cheap, $6 a night if a remember, will double check.

A bed in the cabin will cost you $12.5 a night.

Last edited:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
We have 10 so far, and more signing up each day :thumb: this ride is going to be a hoot ! :)

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
If anyone else is interested, please let me know, i will be making the bookings on Friday Oct 24 !

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
looks like we will have about 10 or so camping/in the cabin, and 4-6 day trippers.

Weather looks to be good, and we have a breakfast buffet and Roast Beef dinner catered.

If anyone alse is interested, please let me know asap.

Alan

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
Hey Bundu- Thanks for the heads up about this ride! Will and I had an awesome time riding and hanging out with ya'll for the last McKenzie spodefest!!! However, Will is on a business trip and won't be back home in time to head down your way. I'm REALLY bummed we have to miss this one. I need to read this forum more often so we can make plans to catch the next one a little earlier; my fault!

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
No problem Jen, next time then .

Trailryder42

Feb 6, 2000
Hey Allen,
Breakfast Sat. morn is gonna be around 8:30 isn't it? I get off work that morn at 7:30 and will just be able to make out there by then. What time did you tell Jeanette for supper?

Derek

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
did not set a time, 6pm I'd guess ! - We'll save ya some brekkies ! (Ozzy talk)

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I am heading out there right now - will set up a run this afternoon.

Top Bottom