robp218

Jan 5, 2004
I guess everyone watched this one on TV. Langston was all alone in the flat section of the track going full tilt ehrn he swapped and got high sided sending him and his bike cart-wheeling of the track. It was a huge get off and he was on the ground for a while. Eventually he got up and rode the Asterisk cart back to the pits. He was sitting up and looked ok, but I have not heard anything else. Prior to the crash he was looking back to see where Evans was.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
was it on tv? if it was, i missed it. i kept waiting to see his big crash that i read about and then never saw it.

Yogurt

~SPONSOR~
Dec 25, 1999
The Evans and Langston duel in the qualifiers was a good one. Heat #2 I believe. Langston tried to pass Evans, Evan put him off the track, then Langston caught back up to him, and took Evans out. Payback is a insert blank here!

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I also missed Langston's crash in the main if it was on the TV coverage. I didn't really think Evans bump on Langston was that bad but it could have been the angle of the coverage. Langston's payback was NASTY :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
They say payback is 100 fold, I'd say Grant pretty much hit that when he took Evans out. Man it was really cool seeing it unfold, he was way back after Evans send him over the berm and you could almost see his anger behind the helmet. I bet even Evans didn't expect it THAT bad :laugh:

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Well Grant had made some dirty moves prior to being taken out!

robp218

Jan 5, 2004
I watched my tape from ABC coverage and they did not show his crash. Why?... I do not know. I guess he is ok, but it was a really bad get off. Glad to hear he is doing ok! I can't wait to see what One-Punch does next!

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
A dirty rider is a guy that is not popular like RC a few years ago or Brown. A guy like Langtson who is good looking and well liked, he is not dirty.

Dan105

Aug 23, 2002
Langston has more runins with people on the track than a running back has with linebackers in football. Thats ok, Langston took himself out. Some champ he is. Everyone knows you never look back ahahahahahahahahahaha

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Awesome stuff, super rat.....and oh, so freakin' true.

Top Bottom