380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Yep he is out. Fell today in the second practice. Possibly seperated his shoulder.... That sucks...............:(

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Hmmm...

Originally posted by 380EXCman
Yep he is out. Fell today in the second practice. Possibly seperated his shoulder.... That sucks...............:(

Karma? Or co-inkydink? Either way, it really does suck!:silly:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
That's just great. Another thread here about the Langston/Pastrana battle... was going to be a great season. Oh well.

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
He is racing.....

With a bad wing, but he is racing.....

Duneman

~SPONSOR~
Jun 16, 1999
He is just injured he will still be racing!

<<admin edit>>
There... an intelligent response... :silly:

Last edited by a moderator:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Bad Day Duneman?

Don't be a DA yourself! Some people only find some of the information available on the net and many times that info is slim at best. In fact... had I not had a personal tradegy in the family, I may have seen this tidbit of news and revised my picks for the Fantasy League.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Re: langston out?

Originally posted by Hondaofroyracer
If langston is "out" how did he manage to get a 4-9? and about the "bonds" thing, its racing, not elementary school.

You and I are on the same page on this one. It IS racing. Remember last year in Vegas when LaRocco sent Vuillemin outside the haybales? That was cool!

And I think Bonds started it anyway.:p

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by Duneman
I'm sorry, I get carried away sometimes. please forgive me everyone.

Forgiven. For your penance, you shall assist Gomer as he washes all the bikes at the Spodefest. With a toothbrush. While you are wearing sheep's clothing.

Don't drop the soap...

Dec 20, 2000
your right, your right

i know i know i know..........if i want to continue the conversation about bonds and langston.........go to that thread. anyway......moving away from me being stupid.........i am looking forward to listening to the race this sunday, and i hope langston does good.

I think i am becoming bias.....

(im gonna get a 2002 sx125 asap!)

Thanks
Drew

Top Bottom