Langston with Pro Circuit in 2005?

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
True and great news! GL needed to get off that POS KTM. The guy is a great Champion and deserves to be on a great bike, Mitch will take care of his end. Oh wait here comes the KTM has a bunch of world championships crap....... LOL! You watch let's see how his results improve and his injuries decline. GO Grant!!

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
The problem seemed to be with the 250sx-many riders got the 125sx to work well, also the 4 strokes worked good-no idea why the 250sx is such a nasty beast but no one lese rides them at the top level-grant should have asked himself 'WHY???'

cappra

Feb 8, 2001
What color was that bike Langston won his championship on?? Oh wait it was the same color as the second place bike. Thats right!!!

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
cappra said:
What color was that bike Langston won his championship on?? Oh wait it was the same color as the second place bike. Thats right!!!

Blah Blah Blah, it's been conceded that the 125's work well. How many guys are riding the 250SX successfully?

gasgasman

Sponsoring Member
Feb 15, 2000
Untill they add a linkage to the rear suspension, I doubt the 250 will be competitive.
I flagged at the Houston SX last year and Grant could not land the same jumps smoothly as the linkage bikes.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
How many guys are riding the 250SX successfully?

Well, well, well. This will be interesting. We'll see how things turn out in the next few years. They've been making slow progress with these 'problems' (yeesh, you want a bike that can't ride a tight track, check mine out :bang: ), yet this year may be the biggest move for the 250sx yet. And I definitely have room to speak, since I have no history of riding an unridable bike. ;)

TheGrinch

Nov 26, 2000
Well I hope he has a better 2005 season riding for Pro Circuit. I think he's like Mike Brown and more suited to the 125 class.

Maybe when Bubba moves up to the 250's we'll see a rematch from 2001 between Mike Brown and Grant Langston.

Top Bottom