Patchy_125

Aug 2, 2007
Hi I have a kawasaki and it works great! But i was told kx was a piece of crap compared to the yamaha or ktm any of you have a kx 125 and race with it??? so you think its worth keeping it?? i Love 2 strokes and no wayy i will buy a 4 stroke.. I tried a lot of 250f and i don't like it!!! but i was wondering if yamaha or ktm was a better quality.. Thanks!!! oh and but the way my friend has an cr 125 2001 and fitted a 2006 plastics including fenders,tank, air box etc.. do you think a kx 125 2006 plastics would fit on a 2002 with little ajustments !!! thanks!!! a really like kawasaki but a lot of people told me i would be better with an yamaha or a ktm !!! thanks for replying!! :p

Jan 3, 2007
Patchy_125, of cours a KTM 125SX is a faster bike but who cares. Just ride what you have. A 144 big bore kit would make you more competitive in the 125 and its legal to race. As for the plastics the plastics seem to have changed between 2002 and 2003. Hope this might guide you some what.

Patchy_125

Aug 2, 2007
Ohh Thanks 2 stroke for life !!! I think ill keep it a other season and see next!!! makes eight years i ride with a kx. It's not only about the engine but the stability in curves and jumps !! and the plastic kit i know i has changed but my friend drilled holes to fit them... thanks anyways you answered most of my questions !!!! if any one of you wants to give his opinion then off you go!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom