Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
I found the schedule on the Speed TV site.

Schedule Subject To Change
Tuesday : February 27, 2007
Time Program Description Rating
1:00 pm Last Man Standing Off-Road Spectacular NR
Wednesday : February 28, 2007
3:00 am Last Man Standing Off-Road Spectacular NR
Friday : March 9, 2007
1:00 pm Last Man Standing Off-Road Spectacular NR

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Can anyone record this and make a DVD for me? I'd pay!

VHS would work too. I don't care, I just want to see it.

I was at the race, but would love to see all that I missed...

-=jeffd

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
I already seen it on Saturday. They did a good job on the filming. I am trying to get a good copy. I taped it and missed the 1st 15 minutes the 1st atempt and set up an auto recording in 5 minutes for today. I have no confidence that I captured it since I did the programming from memory without reading the book. I will post here if I get a complete copy.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Swift hooked me up with a DVD, so I am covered.

Thanks Brian!

I will say that it was much better to watch on TV than it was in person. I wonder what the format will be like next year.

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
I download the file and there was no video, just audio. It seemed to download Ok. I tried windows media player and real player. Both showed audio only.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
You likely need a missing codec. I find VLC media player plays pretty much everything. I'll check the version I downloaded when I get a chance.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I've tested the copy I downloaded from the same torrent and the file is fine. Like I said you're likely missing a needed codec. I use VLC media player to avoid all the hassle with Windows Media Player, VLC plays darn near any media file you can think of http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
Thanks Chili! It worked. I tried updating the codecs on media player and it told me there were up to date. It wouldn't play on quicktime either. I spent some hours trying. Speed TV took it off their schedule for today so I would not have had a whole copy. I stayed up late another night and they moved it out 1 hour (our time) without updating the schedule and I went to bed and missed it thinking it was canceled. I like speed TV but will know better than to trust their scheduling anymore. You cannot program ahead either. I appricate the help.

Top Bottom