KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
2big4akdx and I will be riding the Mio/Hunt Creek loop tomorrow morning 5/11. We plan to meet where the trail crosses Mt. Tom road just south of Hill Road (thats where Mio/Hunt Creek are on the same trail, or just west of where the MCCC map book says "The Black Yukkies", or at about the northern most point of the mio loop. We will be meeting there at 8:00 am...on the trail by 8:30.

I know late notice and all...but just in case any one else was gonna be in the neighborhood thought i would throw a post up here!

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
We made it for our ride today. Started much later than planned on though - Got to the trail head, started getting the gear on...oh oh...wheres my boots....hightail it back home, get boots, back to trail - and finally got out for a ride. Ended up not doing Mio though due to the late start, and I had a mile long honeydo list waiting here at home. Was a pefect day for a ride - comfy temps - essentially no other bikes on the trail, dust not a problem...a great ride all in all!

I do love the hunt creek loop though - great trail - super mix of terrain - rocks, roots, sand, whoops, hills.

Only saw 5 other riders (two newer KTMS with a Yamaha, then a antoher KTM with all black plastic with an unknown bike...any DRN members???)

Top Bottom