JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Anybody have the latest info on Lazyboy's progress?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
When I talked to Chili late Saturday night it looked LazyBoy and his mother would be flown back and that it seemed he'd be released from the hospital Monday-ish. I believe it took a plate, some wire and eight screws to fix the three breaks in his leg.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Hopefully Chili will update us when he gets a chance.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Chili has a loooong drive in the RV back to the great white north.

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Patman said:
I believe it took a plate, some wire and eight screws to fix the three breaks in his leg.

and a little welding,!

Great family! :cool:

week started off on a low, (Zuki engine going tight from a clutch plate), and got worse, but Troy hopefully will be 100% again,..soon.
Will (MSR) and Billy (Asterisk) sure made the week end on a high for them. and Mully you couldn't of picked a better ticket for the P/W ;)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Hopefully all is well with the Chili clan...My heart sank as I approached the track and saw someone down...I ran into thekid and asked him who it was, when he ever said it was Troy my heart sank even more...

Chili, best of luck with everything. Best wishes and my thoughts are with you and your family.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
I know as of late Sunday night there was an RV and trailer still in the hospital parking lot (which I assume to be theirs). It did move from the front to the side during the course of the day. I wanted to stop in for a visit but figured if I asked to see Chili and Lazyboy, I would prolly end up in the phsyc ward :bang:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
MXSparx said:
I know as of late Sunday night there was an RV and trailer still in the hospital parking lot (which I assume to be theirs).
Their RV was white w/ green trim and said Braaap in the front.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
We are all home and very tired. Troy and Char got flown home but had flight problems and ended up spending the night in Denver before getting flown in today. I drove and arrived about 2 hours ahead of them. We are all pretty beat but as well as can be expected. I will get online later tonight with more details.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Excellent! I'm glad you guys made it back without too much trouble.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Great to hear you guys made it home without too much trouble. Keep us posted.

Get well soon Troy.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Good to hear that everything is going as well as can be expected. Let him know we all wish him well.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Chili:

Glad to hear that you all made it home. Give Char and Troy our best and tell them we are thinking about all of y'all.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
glad you are all back in familiar surroundings..... the best place to recuperate....

speedy recovery, Troy...

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
WaltCMoto said:
Glad your all home.
Hope the recovery is as speedy as possible.
Walt

Hang in there Troy. We're all thinkin about ya. :cool: Even those of us that didn't get to go to DW.

Ol'89r

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Glad you're home, Troy! Heal up soon so we can kick some butt in Tag Team MX next DW!

Top Bottom