LBL Turkey Bay Spring Ride April 30-May 2

Yamahauler

Jun 9, 1999
There is an article in June's issue of American Motorcyclist (pg. 30) that says "The USFS is about to release sweeping new proposals that will affect motorized recreation in national forest from coast to coast." The article goes on to say that the USFS will propose rules that will govern all 175 national forests. Until the proposal is out in May or June, they don't know whether this will be good or bad.

Since Turkey Bay will eventually be operated consistant with other national forest OHV areas, I'm curious how others are operated. I would hope other OHV areas are better managed than TB's anybody, with any vehicle, ride anywhere philosophy.

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
CAL said:
Then why didn't you come to the LBL ride a few weeks ago?

My thoughts exactly CAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So git your butt up and ride next time boy!!!!!!!!!!!

PG

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
I know Mark Twain National Forests in Missouri and Holy Springs in Mississippi are find a parking spot and start riding. no cost and noone watching over you really unless a park ranger happens to come by.

J

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
I worked Friday night at the store. Sat. I worked at the demolition derby in Tunica, :nener: and I had planned on leaving from the Derby to go to Biloxi were there was a sera race but it was cancelled. :worship: (I prayed for that rain that you guys got) :laugh:
I finally made it home from the derby(work) at about three in the morning. Sorry guys with all of the rain, I really didnt want yall to pick up my pro riding secrets for the sloppy stuff!! :uh:
I know you all missed me but it allowed for Corey to be the show instead of me. :eek:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
RAHRAH said:
I know you all missed me but it allowed for Corey to be the show instead of me. :eek:

I think Brad was the show for that ride. He wallered on the ground with his KDX every chance he got. ;) He even had me wallering on the ground with it on one hill. :rotfl:

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
RAHRAH said:
hey Paddy, look back so we can all see you crash!! :bang: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was pretty darn funny..........Thank god for helmet cams!

PG

Top Bottom