a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Tree I'd be glad to but I think I'm out, got to work a graveyard shift the night before. Maybe we can hook up another time for you, let me know.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Dropping like flies.

Scott - I hope all is well in Wisconsin.
Elk - Suck it up and ride.
Greg - stop acting like you can't/don't keep up with everyone. I'll give ya the old but not the slow.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Greg, if and when you update your sled I think I'll be following you! :eek:

It rained all night again last night, and we'll see what happens with the next storm.

I don't think I can make this one. The riding should be primo, but the weather's gonna be cold so bundle up!

Let's see: Saturday, work most of the day then it's off to a BD party that evening.
Sunday, I do believe I need to go to the Adelanto G.P. with my son. It's been a tradition for us, and since I can't make it on Saturday this year I'll just have to settle for Sunday. :thumb:
I expect ride reports! :thumb:

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
I went skiing in Big Bear on Tuesday.... awesome snow conditions, and then it dumped more on Wed. Lets chain up the dirt bikes and hit Big Bear!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Where and when are you meeting, if things change, I'll go. ;)

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Sunday
8:30am - leaving at 8:45 sharp!
I-15 & 395 @ the Pilot gas station

So far we have:

Thumbs
oldnslo
tator
kiwi
eel
tree
tree jr.
plyswfire
dingoe

mellowyellow??
placelast??
kxsteven??
rmjeff??
elk??

Please confirm if you are in our out by saturday night.

Is anyone interested in riding to the burger place for lunch like we did last time?

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Have fun guys. I'll be having the time of my life up in North Hollywood hangin with the in laws and mother in law who just flew out from Minnisota :ohmy:

Maybe I'll get hit with a stray drive by bulllet, things might be looking up at that point. :uh:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Every ones deserting the GP to ride Phelan. You bunch of traders <JK>. You guys have a good time and watch for the law while your up there.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Boodac said:
You bunch of traders <JK>.

Sounds like good trade to me.

I'd like to join in on this one. The rest of you will have longer breaks waiting for me to catch up, so it isn't all bad.

Is the Pilot station the one with the Wendy's?

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I'll be there ... 8:30 AM at the Pilot / McD's. I'm up for burgers.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You guys live on the edge, let me tell ya. I'm in but if I'm not there by 0830, then I had to cancel. See you tomorrow. I'll run sweep for the law. :p

dingoe

Feb 13, 2003
Can we park at the Pilot with no hassles? I can't just load the bike and go (run). I'm not in a pickup.

Packed and should be there just after 8am. I've been sick this week with the FLU, but feel better today. I'll do my best to get there and keep up.
I can eat again so burgers sound good.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Thumbs you should have been at the Adelanto GP. What an absolute blast :aj: and outside of the steady breeze the weather was perfect :thumb: . Im not sure how I did but the race had a bit of everything. Hopefully next year I can talk you guys into making a Wrecking Crew race weekend of it and stay from Friday to Sunday. One time guys and you'll be hooked.

Top Bottom