jpmanska

Jan 15, 2004
Hey guys I posted before about just moving to the Seattle area and you all helped me alot. I do have another question for you though.

My wife is just learning to ride she has only been on her bike about 4 times. I am looking for a nice easy ride where she can practice and start learning. We went to Tuhuya this weekend and it was packed and the trails were way advanced for her.

Does anyone know where a small, quiet, flat riding area is either in the corner of Tuhuya or somewhere else where she can build her confidence?

Thanks,

Tahuya Rat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 11, 2002
jpmanska said:
Hey guys I posted before about just moving to the Seattle area and you all helped me alot. I do have another question for you though.

My wife is just learning to ride she has only been on her bike about 4 times. I am looking for a nice easy ride where she can practice and start learning. We went to Tuhuya this weekend and it was packed and the trails were way advanced for her.

Does anyone know where a small, quiet, flat riding area is either in the corner of Tuhuya or somewhere else where she can build her confidence?

Thanks,
Sure. I'm riding elswhere next weekend but would be happy to help point you to a relatively safe spot just about any other weekend. Glad to see she's making a go of it :thumb:
email me @ tahuyarat@comcast.net

joejoe

Jan 21, 2004
try capitol forest

Capitol forest ( middle waddell area) will be open starting april 1...across the street from waddell campground and around the immediate camp are really easy flatter trails that all the wives and kids ride to get confidence. it's also a great area for you to check out with the better riders as it is pretty big and open early season. oh yeah, it's located just west and south of olympia.

Joe :)

jpmanska

Jan 15, 2004
Thanks to all posing!!!!

I will try capital forest and also look into the riding schools. Its so hard to have patience when I want to ride but I have to wait for her.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Check out the NMA website too, I think they have a women's ride on mother's day? Either at Shelton or Tahuya if I remember? Not sure how they split it up for skill levels but it is a RIDE, not a poker run or race.

Top Bottom