Leftover 2005 cr250r's where and how much

rosscopeeko

Feb 25, 2005
I'm looking to possibly buy an 05 cr250. I'm a Canadian living in BC and noticed the prices in the U.S. are way cheaper as compared to here. I've got family in Blaine Washington where i could have the bike shipped to, and then pick it up from there. I found one for $4999 in Burlington Washington. What have you guys seen for leftover pricing on the cr250, how much, and where? Thanks

Last edited:

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
My local Honda Yamaha shop has leftover 03 YZ's. Wierd. They do 90% 4 wheelers and 10% dirt bikes.

Of course, they still want 90% of retail, so I guess that explains it . . . :bang:

Peer Lovell

Nov 25, 1999
rosscopeeko said:
I'm looking to possibly buy an 05 cr250. I'm a Canadian living in BC and noticed the prices in the U.S. are way cheaper as compared to here. I've got family in Blaine Washington where i could have the bike shipped to, and then pick it up from there. I found one for $4999 in Burlington Washington. What have you guys seen for leftover pricing on the cr250, how much, and where? Thanks

Is this really such a good deal? You will have to pay GST and PST when you bring this across the border.
So, with exchange the bike will be about $7,000 Cdn.

rosscopeeko

Feb 25, 2005
It will be a better deal than buying it here because i'd have to pay both taxes anyways. I'm looking into duties. The exchange rate isn't that bad right now either. Anybody else know of any other retailers?

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
that word is forbidden here. i guess to keep people from spamming.

a few months ago, i bid on a new left-over '03 cr 250 on that site from procycleusa out of missouri. i didn't win it but after the auction ended they emailed me and offered one to me for $3300. i didn't buy it.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
mx547 said:
i didn't buy it.

That was probably a wise choice. There are Alot of people not very happy with that place. I live close to that dealership, and drove out of my way when I bought the CR I have now.

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom