WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
This Sunday is the NETRA Lembo Lake (Flach's Farm) Hare Scramble. Myself and dirtybkr will be there riding in the slow, old dude's class. Heard a rumor that Papakeith might show up also. :eek:

Anyone else?

jib

Jan 23, 2000
I'de like to go,This race is about 160 miles closer,but I have a wnyoa race in Penn this weekend.

Good luck this weekend.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Hey jib that's our HS you're coming down for! :) (Hopefully it won't rain!)
I'll be there Saturday, and working sign up on Sunday. Stop over and say Hi!

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
I haven't ridden this years actual course yet, but we have your typical rocks (mostly loose slate) and hills. There will be a mix of tight woods and logging roads, and probably a few mud puddles. Last I heard the course was 9 miles, but we may have to re-route a couple areas if the rain is bad.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Lembo Lake, and Flacks Farm are two different H/S's, Lembo Lake is in Modena, and Flacks Farm is in Coeymans. Lembo sucks, and Flacks is great!
But its raining like a big dog out, I was going to Flacks Farm, but not in this crap! :|

BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by Shaw520
... its raining like a big dog out ....|

Yeah, 40 degrees and a steady soaking rain. It'll be interesting to hear the ride report from WoodsRider & dirtybkr

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by Shaw520
Lembo Lake, and Flacks Farm are two different H/S's, Lembo Lake is in Modena, and Flacks Farm is in Coeymans.
Actually it was the Lembo Lake H/S that was raced at Flach's Farm.

We went, awesome trails, one nasty hill. Got the top-end torn down now and dirtybkr has to replace a clutch.

Check out the ride reports.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider

Actually it was the Lembo Lake H/S that was raced at Flach's Farm.

Aha!....now I understand, I ran Flacks Farm last Sept, great course! :)

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Same club puts on both races. The story I heard is that when they moved the fall H/S to Flach's last year Mike Lembo got mad and wouldn't let them hold the spring H/S at his place.

eldrm

~SPONSOR~
Nov 3, 2000
no probem,they should boycott that quaded out rock farm.flachs looked like unadilla with trails!(at least what i could see,which wasn't much)

Top Bottom