Attachments

• vanhalentines.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 158

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
When I woke up this morning I had the feeling the day was going to suck, and now I know why.

Thanks Pred. :cool:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Valentine's Day is just a day created by lawyers to promote marriage which then ends in divorce thus giving lawyers work.

There is a reason Valentine's Day has the initials VD... b/c it is a sexually transmitted disease!!!

:)

Ivan

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
It's all for the flower and candy industries.
What we need is a St.Dirtbikes Day where your spouse gives you a dirtbike!
Imagine a FTD website where you scroll and find just the right dirtbike...click and send!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Rich, this one's for you:

Attachments

• hetero.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 145

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I still vote for Steak and Hummer day (you know, where you get a well grilled slam of beef and one hella cool truck, LOL)

B

biglou

Cat in a vacuum, anyone?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xp9o6Ux563g&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xp9o6Ux563g&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Damn, it's really sad to think I was the biggest DLR/VH fan back in the day. The more I think about it, Hagar really was a better front man for that band. Thanks Lou, I have been enlightened, LOL.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
XRpredator said:
This is my favorite day!
I had a heart on in you honor.

truespode said:
There is a reason Valentine's Day has the initials VD... b/c it is a sexually transmitted disease!!!
Now that hurts Ivan.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
LMAO Lou, nice video.

I now officially prefer Van Hagar...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…