High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
As many of you know, Will Pattison was largely responsible for supporting the DirtWeeks we had when he worked for Tucker Rocky. Will is a great guy who has given much to our sport over the years. Now is our chance to give a little back to him.

This past weekend Will had a bad crash and has had some spinal damage. Details and how you can help are here:

http://www.txmotocross.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7513

Even tthough he has insurance, they will need much help, especially with getting Carol back and forth from their new home/job in Indiana to his hospital in New Mexico.

Please send a note of encouragement to will along with some financial help via paypal to: REAL_RACER@MSN.COM

One of my favorite pics from DirtWeek was of Will:

Will_Over_Gomer2.jpg

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Will is truly one of the best people you'll meet on the track or elsewhere. He's done a TON for the sport and as Gomer said, a TON for Dirtweeks past. So many people took home free stuff that Will made sure was there.

Do something good today, send whatever you can to his paypal account to give a little comfort during this hard time. He'd do it for you.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Paypal sent!! Heal up soon Will. :cool:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I've got over 30K miles on American to donate. Will has always been an incredible ambassador to the sport and deserves anything that can be spared to help them through this difficult time.

I've had the good fortune to get to know him on DRN and then experience his dedication to the sport when he was the President of Texas Offroad Racing Organization (TORO)... after that... I felt strongly enough to hire him for a technology sales position and he wasn't a tech guy at all. He excelled there as I completely expected him to do. He excels at everything he does and I'm positive he will do the same thing through these trying times.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Man that sucks. I only met Will online and we've talked a few times but I am impressed by his drive. I pray he does well and as soon as I can scrape some money together it will be on it's way. Damn.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Mike.

Can you PM me an address for Will? I don't do paypal.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
As soon as I get some of my customers to pay me(rackerfrackinslowpayinsonsabiotches) I'll pitch in! Will is a heck of good guy and I always enjoy visiting with him. Best wishes for now more soon!
Check in the mail.
BTW, I have a Lincoln AC/220, new still in the box. I'll donate it towards a raffle if anyone wants to help me make it happen.
Swiftsystems@cimtel.net

Last edited:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
This really is bad news Will was the kind of guy who looked at the sport not for himself but the kids. At a Dirtweek my son who was about 14 at the time raced the pro/A class that will was in. When it was over Will had 4th my son 5th and Will bumped himself into the pro division as 4th place giving up the dirtweek title to my son for A class. To this day my son carries the title A class champ in his signature- Will knew something that small would mean so much to a young kid
He was laso quick to step up as Lazyboy broke his femur at another DW when he saw his gear being cut off by medics. Will replaced his gear with brandnew without being asked.
Those are just small ways in which Will has been a strong promoter of DRN, dirtweek and our sport

Definately will keep Will in my prayers and thoughts aand paypal is on the way. Get well Will

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Now for some good news!

"Will wiggled his toes, moved his knees, & tried to make a fist with his left hand!!"

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
That's outstanding news!! :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Good News

I got a card from Will's folks today. Will has been moved to Englewood, CO. Spirits and optimism is high, walking is most definitely expected. :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yup it sounds like he's progressing in typical Will fashion, damn the torpedos full speed ahead! :cool: :cool:

Top Bottom