Let's livin this place up a bit

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Originally posted by Truespode

How about a semi-flame on PM boxes and Okie.

Well I for one could do without the PM's. Every time I type a PM it gets kicked back because the receiving box is full. I have started returning PM's back to the sender e-mail.

Really can't find any other issues.

Truespode you really need to find another job. Im here sneaking online in between orders and you just seem to hang out all day.;)

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
OH CRAP!!! WHO LET IVAN IN HERE!!! :eek: So much for the peace and quiet. :confused:

WideOpen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 21, 2000
now where can i go to get away from him??? okie did u need his money THAT bad.. :scream: ah hell, i'll give u 40 bucks to kick him out :D

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
OK ... CHECK IS IN THE MAIL!!!!:confused:

Hey .. Did I ever tell you guy's about the time that TrueSPUD had to borrow a pair of my riding pants(size 32)??? I think that "spud" is a size 38?? Those UFO's will never be the same ... the ZEBRA stripes are now straight lines!!!!:p

wrench

B

biglou

Did you hear about the Budhist monk that refused novacane for his root canal?

He wanted to transcend dental medication! (Insert rimshot here)

I know, that was horrible! :o

WideOpen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 21, 2000
wrench now your gonna have to post the story or atleast pm it to me

sorry spud...but hey atleast he ain't going to post in the general forum (unless he really wants too ;) ;) )

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
I'm trying to find the pics .. so I can post them in ALL OF THE FORUMS!!!:scream:

As for telling the story ..... Hmmmm ..... maybe I should hold off to see how much "spud boy" drops the price on that Hydro clutch !!!:eek: ;)

I will say this much ... He has a HUGE tan line!! :o

As for Rich??? ... I'll bet that HODAKA is still in pieces and being used for "bookends" to hold up the pi;le of old "dirt" mags that are holding up the other pile of "dangerous liquids" for the home chemist magazines!
I wonder if he is using the Chrome gas tank as a "circus" mirrorso he can fool himself into thinking that he has body fat!

wrench

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Okay .... Who wants to know the story??? Let the bidding start at ...... (I'll give you guys some ideas here; MX Tech suspension, Sponsorship money for the upcomming SETRA enduro season, Good looking dirtbike lady, Rich Rohrich fuel concoction, MONEY, No more naked pics of Ivan & Gomer in my e-mail, Job that pays to do nothing, MONEY, WOMEN, new DIRT BIKE .... get the point?)

Did I mention that "SPUDLEY" had proven the rumor that he is qualified to be in the "plummers" union (what a wiseCRACK!) to be TRUE:confused:

I got the pics developed ... they are all white! Like a reflection off of a big MOON!!!! LMAO All of the wild animals at Locust Stake OHV are still wearing those Eye Exam glasses/googles!:cool:

Superspud ... I got your e-mail ...that is a very tempting offer ... lets see what these other guy's come up with before I commit.

MEMBERS of DRN's SECRET SOCIETY .... Mr Spudacious has started the bidding with a favorable amount (bike parts for CHEAP) to keep this story "QUASHED" .... anyone care to up the anti? LOL

wrench

Last edited:

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Wide Open,

I had been out of dirtbiking for over 12 years, I ran a few Hare Scrambles last year (250C, VetC, Heavy Trail), a bunch of us from DRN got together and ran the Santa Clause HS in the HT class so that we could ride together.

I am not sure if I am going to run in 250C or B in the enduros this year (I am by no means a qualified "B" class), my boss says that I will probably enjoy it more if I just run the B class. He runs the 4smoke B class.

wrench

Jeff Allen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 23, 1999
Originally posted by wrench

Hey .. Did I ever tell you guy's about the time that TrueSPUD had to borrow a pair of my riding pants(size 32)??? I think that "spud" is a size 38?? Those UFO's will never be the same ... the ZEBRA stripes are now straight lines!!!!:p
wrench

Just think of them as "Baggie wearing FMX pants" now:p

Top Bottom