TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Looking to make a weekend of riding somewhere. Anyone interested in the 500 or maybe even cross timbers?

Brian, Derek, or Craig any of you guys think you could ride that weekend at the 500? Evenslower I could swing by and pick you up if you can break free for a day.

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Lorin, good to hear from ya. It's been awhile since I've chatted with you. I'll let you know what the plans are as soon as I figure it out. Thanks for the replay Lorin.

bhiner

Sponsoring Member
May 12, 2002
Does anyone ride Gruber anymore?
I used to live in the Vian-Gore area and ride Gruber all the time. Ooohhh the rocks!!!
TreeTalker... Did they have the big fireworks at Tenkiller this year?
We sure miss alot of things from back in Oklahoma esp. Dirt Week.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Looks like TreeTalker and I are going to hit the 500 on Sat and prolly Crosstimbers on Sun.

Who's in for either/both?

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
The bike is still in about 40 pieces and I'm waiting for parts. Have fun without me.

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
That sucks Dwreck, I know what it's like waiting on parts though.

Looks like David will join us to ride on Saturday also, he's a good guy to ride with. He's helped me out of a jam more than once on the trail.

motorider200

Nov 11, 2002
I'm in, I plan on getting out there around 8:00. I'd love to meet and ride with you guys. I'll be the guy on a kdx wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
OK, I'm jumping in. A father and son pair are planning on riding the 500 on Sunday, at 8:00. That's their day to ride, and the 500 is their choice, and I told them I'd go where they go.
Dwreck, old buddy, old pal, you KNOW that I have an assortment of rides, I don't think you need to miss out on any kind of get-together of the Heartland Spodes. The 'puppy dog' KTM is at your command, either day. Let me know ASAP, 'cause I have another rider looking for a bike to get on...

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Okay Dwreck no reason not to ride now......

Craig, can you ride Saturday at all? If not what do you think about Crosstimbers on Sunday???

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I will be at the 500 on Sunday. I will be riding a factory KTM sponsored by Craig Langley in the 450 class. My dad is in town and won't be going home till late tomorrow and I have yards to mow after that so Saturday is out. Everyone else have fun and let me know what you think of Cross Timbers.

Top Bottom