caiblue

Jul 22, 2008
hi again, having got the above bike running well with a brand new engine my son decided to go over a small ramp today & the chain came off & smashed the timing piece off the stator plate, i gather that this is a weak spot in these type of engines so was thinking of replacing it with this PIT BIKE PERFORMANCE RACING FLYWHEEL INNER ROTOR KIT off ebay, item number is listed below, the part that breaks off on the normal stator seems to be on the opposite side so should not break off when the chain comes off, can anybody confirm if this would work please?
thanks,
gordon.

ebay item number 320275704555

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Give me about a week, and I will tell you how it fits on an orion. My figuring, it will give me some more room for some type of guard. Too big of an angle on the swingarm/ the front sprocket location is wrong. A massive spring loaded chain tensioner may help also. The only way I can keep the chain on, is to over tighten the chain. Which I had to make special tools to be able to adjust in the first place!.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Finally got around to slapping that inner rotor kit on. Like it was made for it. A little research on the net about their screwy terms on the wire diagrams, but it works great. And the next time the chain flies off, it has plenty of room! KILLER!

Top Bottom