Lifers//// Gear Shipping list, please check

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
As I mentioned before, a bunch of files were deleted, I've gone through all remaining records to figure out who gets what, who's already got their stuff, etc. Below is the list that I believe will catch us up, meaning everyone (lifers) will have received their stuff.

If you requested a XXL t-shirt OR a different color, you are not on this list that is to ship Monday/Tuesday. The new shirts (colors/sizes were shipped from Texas on Tuesday, should have them to you in the next week or so).

Please look for your name here. If you have not received your stuff, and are not requesting one of the coming shirts, please let me know.

Shawn McVey
Pat Marzec
Dan Howard
Tony Williams
Charles Strohm
Howard Gilliam
Jay Burke
Todd Carpender
sgr
Tim Nagy
Darrin Carter
Dave Chatfield
Mike Napieralski
Wayne Hinman
Robert Haptonstall
Michael Soundas
Brent Wesley
Sean Hilbert
Bruce Flcikinger
Alan Dennill
Jim McClain
John Branson
Eric Gorr
Randy Vernon

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Okie, I don't see my name and I can't remember if I wanted a different color XL shirt. I think I did but it was several brain cells ago. Do you have a list of what I'm getting?

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
I don't see my name or TTRGuy's on the list and neither one of us has received anything.

I didn't even know that TTRGuy paid for Lifetime memberships for the both of us, :confused: so if I was suppose to submit a T-shirt size earlier I may have missed the boat on that.

TTRGuy - White XL T-shirt
gospeedracer - White, Large T-shirt

Also, (this may be Thumps arena) TTRGuy hasn't received the additional tag line on his avitar. I don't know if mine will change.

And lastly, I don't see a member page for TTRGuy.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Speedy...
looks like TTR Guy did in fact sign you up... no-no... sent him a refund today.
Have been in contact with him via email. But... please tell him to fill out this form for a member page: http://dirtrider.net/members/memberform.html . Need the info to make the page. Going to try to get caught up on these soon....

mtngoat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
Got my stuff too. DRN stickers proudly adorn (and improved the looks) of my beat up XR fender. Wife says I'll need another T-shirt since I'm sure to wear this one out.

Quality of all the stuff is great.

Thanks Okie, Jim McLain (one "c", not two)

hapanese

Stuff is good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 25, 2001
Got my stuff a few days ago!! (takes a while to get to Japan) Very high quality!! Thanks! I have one problem though. I thought about buying a new fender to sport my new stickers, but new plastic usually means a new crash!! Might have to re-think that option.:think
Thanks again Okie!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Was this list made prior to a certain date? i.e. July 4th. :think

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
You da Man.

Okie, besides speed reading, typing 1000 wpm, being a promotor, coordinator, "thumper jumper" ;) , how do you get everything done? I don't move that fast with 10 cups of coffee in me! Thanks, You da Man!:cool:
Brian

Top Bottom