gumby1

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2002
I am interested in knowing more about the DRN Lifetime membership. What are the features, how much does it cost, and how do I sign up if I am interested? I saw information on yearly memberships, but not the lifetime membership option.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I think that option is no longer, gumby.

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I was wondering about life time also. If it's no longer and option is it possible that if we signed up as a STM before a certain date that we could be Grandfathered in and still ungrade to Life Time? No biggie but I was going to upgrade at renewal time.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I guess I need to do this:
Current members (subscribers and SupportTeam members) as of TODAY can upgrade to a lifetime membership. If you join tomorrow, it's too late!

Email me at okie @ dirtrider.net if you want to upgrade.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I was thinking of a 5 year sponsorship as something new - don't know what you'd call it though.

I'm tempted to renew my 'lifetime' membership :) ... seriously :p

Yogurt

~SPONSOR~
Dec 25, 1999
I as well am interested. I'm only a "Registered" member, and want to subscribe, but I was hoping I could subscribe for something a little more long term? A 5-year deal would be awesome. I don't wanna have to re-subscribe every year.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
yes, but if you are going to do away with the lifetime membership, I was thinking a 5 year membership for the same price could replce it ?!

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
ongoing support of DRN - maybe a better option for some than annual or monthly - sort of like lifetime but ongoing - maybe something us lifetime members would consider doing ?! - could call it VIP Member, GOLD club, MVP's !? - just a thought.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom