flicklee

Jul 14, 2003
has anyone tried using an AJP master cylinder from a trials bike on their KTM. I already have an EE lever and 5wt oil and im still not happy with the feel. My trials bike has the nicest clutch pull ive ever felt-one finger,super easy- Why shouldnt all hydro clutchs be as easy?? It seems like it would work with the EE stainless line. The banjo fittings look the same size. I might have to switch it one day to see how it feels. please stop me if you tried this....

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Let us know what happens. Other than going even lighter - 2.5 wt. the next step are the clutch springs themselves, but that I would not recommend. I have NO knowledge in that area.

TM-Frank

Dec 15, 2000
I had a 9.5 mm Magura M/C on my TM and switched to a 9.5 mm AJP M/C from a GasGas Enduro bike.
The result was the opposirte of what I expected! Pull was even a bit harder, but the feel was better and the clutch disengeged better´.

GREENBUNCH

Nov 13, 2001
I put the 9.5 Magura master cylinder, replacing the 10.5 and it works like a charm. Much lighter pull. About 100 dollars from Magura direct or I believe Erider or Enduro Engineering is carrying them now also.

gas gas jack

Nov 7, 2001
by coincidence, a friend called today and this topic came up!
he has an 03 ktm 250 exc, and said he had a failure with some plating in the clutch master cyl bore coming off. he saw a local dealer, who promptly warranted the part, BUT they replaced it with a 04 ktm master. this he claimed, made it a lighter pull than his kid's kx85!
sounds like ktm figured out a "fix", and maybe this would help yous too!
good luck,jack

Top Bottom