woods_rider1

Sep 27, 2001
Question; Do the TTR 125's have a lighting coil? I might want to put an Acerbis light on my kids bike, and maybe grip heaters. Is there connections for the lights or grip heaters? if so, what is the power output? Any help is appreciated.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
There is no lighting coil standard but you can get Ricky Stator to wind one for you to power lights and possibly grip heaters.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Originally posted by BadgerMan
Here's a good "how to" article:

http://people.musc.edu/~rogerst/TTR125Convert/

My wife has been asking me to do the same to her TTR 125L so there is a way to power grip heaters.

Yeah, get crackin' on that buddy, it's cold outside. Poor Tonya had to wear your jumbo gloves after TF in October because her hands were so cold! :moon:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by Fred T

Yeah, get crackin' on that buddy, it's cold outside.

Do you think a lady would be thrilled beyond words if she were to unwrap a lighting coil and Baja Designs dual sport kit on Christmas morning?

BTW, :moon:

Oh, and Merry Christmas to you and the family! :)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Yours maybe but not mine! :scream:
"What the hell kind of jewelry is this?"

Happy Holidays back at cha :yeehaw:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by Fred T
Yours maybe but not mine! :scream:
"What the hell kind of jewelry is this?"

Happy Holidays back at cha :yeehaw:

Fred,

You need to buy her a TTR before you can buy the "jewelry". I see another new bike buying experience in your future! :thumb:

Hiller

May 22, 2001
Hey Fred,
My wife's 2001 is for sale, I think we're gonna go for the TTR125LE, electric start model.... Then you can get back to important stuff, like buying jewelry.

Top Bottom