Like new, barely used, mint condition

darringer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 2, 2001
Overall, I have had great luck on Ebay. I got my bike and almost all of the aftermarket stuff I wanted there at a fraction of retail. I have also had the great fortune to find the forums here and have gotten excellent merchandise here as well. The rule is: Buyer Beware. Regardless of where or who you are dealing with. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Midhigh

~SPONSOR~
Jul 19, 2002
James,

I know exactly what you are talking about. I sold my 1996 KDX on ebay to a buddy. I had a huge number of emails on it, and everybody seemed to want it for nothing. Long story short, my buddy bought it because he knew exactly what he was getting, an excellant 1996 bike.

Then I went looking at for a new bike. I looked at around 10 bikes, all said they were in excellant or like new condition (2000-2003 models). Went to see a 2001 KX250 that was listed as EC. The bike had leaking forks, leaking shock, chain and sprockets were wasted, rear rim missing a spoke, tires about 35% at best. I got so tired of looking at bikes because everyone's idea of EC was not even close to mine.

That is until I found my 2003 KTM 250sx. And the price was a great deal to boot. :aj:

Top Bottom