listen to this!!!!

Lew

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 27, 2001
Sounds great.. I think you are jetted a little rich though. Try backing out the air screw a little

Canon

Nov 17, 2001
Put the breather box lid back on......you have obviously sucked up a chipmunk! ALVIN!?!?! Is that you?

kevinkdx

Mar 25, 2001
ohh she has a bit of a backfire, and idles a little high. turn down the idles speed! make sure to look for that huge mouse caught in your airbox!:d

kdxquebec

Mar 16, 2002
thank you guys for the advice,but I think my bike is just perfect like this! Are you agree?

MXFastGuy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 11, 2001
I wish I could get my 520 to sound like that. :whiner: I'd better take it to the shop to get it checked out.

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Thats One Of the funniest things I heard LOL I called my daughter over to listen And we both cracked up

Moose95

Sponsoring Member
Mar 9, 2002
My wife heard me making noises like that while on my Mt. bike, she promptly told me to go out and buy the dirt bike! LOL

owenlo

Oct 28, 2001
PERFECT!!!

Sounds like you probably gained a couple horse(OOPS, Chipmunk) Power to boot!!! HAHAHA!!!

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
I don't understand why you are all saying that it sounds funny.

My bike used to sounds exactly like that. OK - I did have to use some De-Con with the premix. :confused:

Hey kdxquebec - could you please do a recording of your bike starting up with the kick-starter? I seem to be having trouble with mine and would like to compare. :D

Inthewoods

Apr 1, 2002
I noticed my sounded like that to after the fatty as I also own a KDX but a 250, the only thing I noticed is that I can't get my bike to wind out like yours at the end

Inthewoods

Apr 1, 2002
Sounds just like mine as I also have a KDX but a 250 with a fatty on there, the only thing I noticed was that mine does'nt wind out that crisp as yours does at the end.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…