gwhII

Mar 31, 2003
Skipro3, thanks for the measurement and the pic. I ordered two of the bike shoes from MXSouth. Mine'll be a little different since the skid channels are made from welded up steel sheet and I'm going to weld some angle iron to the bottom.

Best,
Greg

TheGrinch

Nov 26, 2000
Originally posted by Feint Drift
...Next thing I know he said man your bike just fell off the truck, I didn't believe him cause he always tries to scare me like that. I look and the bike is being drug down the road upside down with only 2 side straps still holding on :( .....(

So you're telling me your so called mate, kept driving after he knew your bike just fell off the truck??? Man, if one of my mates did that, they would have received a beating.

I once had an inside tie down come loose while crossing a bridge with no safety barriers. If the bike and flipped out of the tray rather than just falling on it's side, it would have been very difficult to get down into the creek and retreive it.

But that was nothing compared to what happened to 91KDX. You poor *******.

Feint Drift

Oct 27, 2003
Originally posted by TheGrinch

So you're telling me your so called mate, kept driving after he knew your bike just fell off the truck??? Man, if one of my mates did that, they would have received a beating.

I once had an inside tie down come loose while crossing a bridge with no safety barriers. If the bike and flipped out of the tray rather than just falling on it's side, it would have been very difficult to get down into the creek and retreive it.

But that was nothing compared to what happened to 91KDX. You poor *******.

exactly I wasn't too happy about that, its like he was asking me what to do or something, of course I yelled STOP!!! he kept laughin about it later on, it was not funny though, guess I'm just good at keeping my cool, should have given him a beating though. Hes NEVER towing my bike again

Top Bottom